I finally understand.


All of what I can't get out of my head:

"When that big love comes along It's not always easy."

"You and I have so much love it burns like fire."

"I'm not falling I'm floating."

"You came to me in spring, your bare feet warmed the violet buds to bloom."

"Ever thine,
Ever mine
Ever ours."

True love:
"When you can see someone for who they really are and appreciate them whole-souled anyway."

"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry "

"True love stories never have endings."

" True love is friendship -- caught on fire.”

" Love is not a force between a mind and a body, but a force between two hearts. Your mind and eyes will never tell you when you feel true love, for only your heart can receive the true love that another heart sends directly to it.”

" Those whom true love has held, it will go on holding.”

"
True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the 'I love you's' or the 'I miss you's', but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him."

"When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly."

"A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tell you that they have fallen in love with you."

"There may be many flowers in a man's life, but there is only one rose."

"I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you."

"You truly love someone when you can feel every joy, sadness and pain of the other as if they were your own."

I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time...I would never shed another tear."

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: